Love Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1828691 on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Lavender. I'm picky about how essential Lavender Oil smells and I like it. The scent doesn't last as long as AuraCacia but it's still good. Plus, it has the same healing affects on my acne

a good oil

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil has a good strong scent. I have used it to scent lotions and mineral oil. It only takes a couple of drops.

Great Product, Packaging & Price!

Posted by achronicvoice on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A really large bottle for the price! The scent is soothing in a slightly earthy sense and the dropper is great. Surprisingly long lasting as well! I sprinkle it all over my pillow at night and in the morning my hair smells lightly of lavender all day. Love it!

It works on some of us...

Posted by Reviewer1384957 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the lavender oil after hearing from a friend how well it helps with sleep. Since my husband switched to working graveyard shift we have all been having trouble sleeping. It works great on my son who now will sleep a whole 8 hours. My husband uses it to go back to sleep after waking up to eat, but it doesn't keep him sleeping straight through if he puts it on to begin with. As for me, it doesn't seem to do a whole lot as far as sleep is concerned, but I do find it relaxes me.

Fresh scent

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The higher price of this lavender oil is worth it. Like other people have said, it does smell like fresh, living lavender flowers instead of dried lavender. I'm using this one from now on.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1384813 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use lavender oil almost every night and on occasion during the day. I also put it on my son at night to help him fall asleep. He is convinced it keeps away nightmares. I have tried lots of varieties of lavender essential oil and this is a very good oil. I prefer a higher altitude lavender, but they have gotten too expensive.

Just what I wanted.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A larger bottle of pure lavender oil, good price smells good, easy to get out of the bottle. I loked at all the products available, read their reviews, and I think this works out the best

Awesome...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful...!!! Many uses, great on scrapes or burns, also very calming if you put a little around your nostrils before bedtime, helps you sleep better... :)

lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1231019 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, long lasting smell of lavender.

Exceptional!

Posted by KrissLynn on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Lavender oil I have ever used! A great quality oil that does not require many drops.. Costs more than the Now brand Lavender oil but should last a long time!

1 2