Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

DELICIOUS! I am addicted... I can eat it right out of the container. I use it for my pre and post workout shakes, as well as for breakfast. At breakfast I mix it with kale or spinach, some raspberries, stevia, cinnamon, a splash of lemon flavored fish oil, ground flaxseeds and some chia seeds. Honestly - it is yummy! It's significantly better than any rice protein and it keeps me satisfied longer.

I agree. Great Protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Great protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

Pea Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

Quality and great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.

Olympian Labs Protein Powder Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm doing a detox and make a fruit smoothie with this product twice daily. It's slightly sweet and blends well. There is no aftertaste. I ordered my second can to continue the detox for a month, and highly recommend it.

perfect substitution for soy protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

Good, but does have a distinct 'pea taste'

Posted by Umbridge on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is nice - not too sweet, not too overpowering with the flavour, but I find that when I use a whole scoop I can really taste the flavour. Instead, I have been using half a scoop in my smoothies, oatmeal, etc. and that seems to keep the flavour from being overpowering. Of all the vegan protein powders I have tried though, this is definitely in the top 5.

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.