Seem to really help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We give these and the Minami Nutrition, MorEPA, Mini-Junior, Strawberry Flavor, Softgels to our son as an alternative to prescriptions for his ADHD. These two products together have made a difference for him, and we won't be looking for any other alternatives. I've tried them- and came back. :)

Great for concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son has been taking Pediacalm for about 4-5 year now.He is not hyper persay,he just seems to get a little wound up at times.We had this recommended to us,tried it,seemed to help.One day he forgot to tell us he was out,after about a week he said his concentration in school was not as good.Got him some more,and everything is fine.He is carrying a 4.0 in high school and just finished in trig.Recommend this product for concentration.

the kids can think

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wow

great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use 'P'r'o'm'o 'C'o'd'e ''OBA 332'' (without the space) and get extra % OFF. And save it for future orders!

this product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this tablet is great, they are capsules so i open them and dissolve them on or in drinks and food for my 3yr old.

help at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our 7 year boy has had a very hard time in school concentrating. Homework was a nightmare. This product was recommended by a friend. His teacher has told me that it has made a great difference. She thinks he can focus much better, homework is much better.

PEDIA- CALM NEVER WORKED FOR MY DAUGHTER AFTER 3 BOTTLES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read review from others who said that they have used the medication. I decided to give a try instead of the ritalin prescibed by my daughter's DR, but i did not see any improvement in her hyperactivity. I decided to use up the 3 bottles purchased hoping it may start acting after a while but there was no change that was why i never ordered again. The summary of it is that it never worked for my daughter, though it may have worked for others i read their reviews.