Olympian Labs Inc., Herp-Eeze Next Generation,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Lysine and Olive Leaf separately trying to ward off outbreaks, has been hit-n-miss. First month using this and did not have an outbreak which usually coincides with monthly cycles. I'm planning on sticking with this product and have recommended it to others. RX meds such as Zovirax have made me extremely ill and I wont touch them again. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product.

excellent preventative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had thought another supplement I was taking might be keeping my HSV under control so, since Herp-Eeze, is fairly high priced, I stopped taking it. I immediately had an outbreak. I immediately started taking it again and haven't had one since. It's definitely worth the cost.

Can cause illness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and was excited from all the reviews, I started taking and did more research on it with my Acupuncturist and we discovered that it can cause reproductive defeats and cancer, I know it states this in the warning however we found many stories in it that freaked me out. Along with this I took for one month and I turned into a complete psycho and my mood temperament was not exactly one to be desired. I have HSV2 and although no breakout this product I will not take due to too many side affects, I won't take the prescribe antiviral due to side affects so why take a supposedly natural supplement that gives me worse side affects. I threw my second bottle away and sticking with Blue Green Marine Algae.

Success with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I began taking this product, my outbreaks became fewer and less severe.

Excellent, excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very reliable. In fact, I think it is a godsend.

fantastic, superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this product...it does exactly what it claims, much better than any other product & I will use it for life...if it ever gets discontinued, I'm in trouble!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for suppression maintenance and shortens healing time. I usually double the dose during an outbreak (8 pills total/day). I would hate to ever be without this product....

I take 2 a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for months. I'm almost done with my 3rd container. No outbreak so far since. I also take it as a back up for my immune system. As other reviews mention, I too hate the name. I just scratch off the Herp on the label and put it with my other supplements.

Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this after reading the other reviews. I was previously using L Lysine and it was okay for the most part. After using these maybe at the onset of a flare up then for about 2 days I was fine. I would order them again. Thank you.

1 2