no more "senior moments"

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good Reports on this Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After researching vinpocetine, it is supposed to help with hearing loss, ringing in the ears, eyesight, and help keep your brain in tact. Sounds like a wonder supplement! I'm on my second bottle and have noticed some improvement in all of those areas.

Vinpocetine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent, improved blood cirulation in my fingers, legs, reduces headache and stomach problems

Olympian Labs, Inc., Vinpocetine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking vinpocetine for months now. I know that this has helped me with my mental accuity.

Can't Take It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave one bottle to my wife and I opened a bottle and took one capsule. It made me sick so I have not taken any more. I don't think my wife even opened her bottle. She is afraid of it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i started using Vinpocetine a few days ago and i notice that it has a positive effect on my mental clarity.

EXTREMELY HELPFUL for EYES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this with DMAE for eyesight, WORKS and Im on computers all day.

Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After just a few days I noticed clarity in thought. I need a few weeks to tell you how the effects on memory are, but at this point I feel like this food supplement is worth using.

great product, great package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say? Yet another delivery from iHerb that ticks all the boxes. As for the effect of Vinpocetine, I have noticed increasing burst of concentration - which makes a change from my 'oooh that dog has a fluffy tail' ease of being distracted.

ok