good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Good source of essential vitamins for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just like the name says One-A-Day is enough.

Awesome! Value for money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought both the men and womens supplement and it was good! Felt more energise and fresh throughout the day. Had used 21st Century previously and when that became unavailable due to country restriction, had to find another supplement. This product is better than 21st Century though price wise, 21st Century wins hands down! Will repeat purchase!

Easy to take, and good for the money's worth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would not rely solely on this product for my multivitamins, but since I have another jar and take this only occasionally - esp, when I'm busy - I'm greatly satisfied with it. It's a great bargain, considering that you could eat half an year by yourself with this single purchase.

Faithful to this vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product in the past 4 years and I feel great. Not heavy for the stomach.

I find this absorbs well with none of the usual side effects such as heartburn or constipation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this formula works for me and saw a great improvement overall in my health after taking them as described for 4 weeks. I'm sure this is due to the increase of vitamins and minerals that have helped my body heal itself.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it makes a difference.I have noticed that I feel like I have more energy since I've started teking these vitamins.

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pills aren't too large, the taste also isn't too weird. Quite bearable. Not sure if there have been my improvements to my health

Great multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good vitamins for women, recommend!

Good price and value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 3 months now and I am quite happy with the price for value equation. The tablets are quite comprehensive in terms of the vitamins and amounts it has, the size is great ( I don't like taking big tablets), and overall I feel well and have good level of energy