Page 1 - Reviews - One Brands, ONE Bar, Peanut Butter Pie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like One bars, and almost all of the option have great taste. All of them have quality ingredients, large amount of protein and the portion size is optimal for me. I eat them during my fitness routines and as a mid day snack. It's covered with peanut butter cream and has a really great taste

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Some people said Peanut Butter Pie and Peanut Butter Cup is about the same taste. I had the Peanut Butter Cup flavor and liked it but it was a bit dry. I decided to try Peanut Butter Pie and was happy I did try. This taste a littler sweeter and a bit creamy. I would definitely recommend this flavor if you like peanut butter.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nice bar. The taste reminded me of peanut butter, but not much. The texture wasn't excellent but not bad either. I found it a bit overpriced related to the size of the package, but it did seem of good quality. I took it after workouts/training sessions as quick protein and overall I did enjoy it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

A repurchase for me and my wife we both love it not the best test though but I really enjoy it better than other brands

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It's hard to turn down a chocolate and peanut butter infused protein bar. They're the easiest to evaluate, because if it doesn't resemble a peanut butter cup, then it's not worth it's salt. These definitely hit all the criteria!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I like most of the ONE Bars but peanut butter pie is my favorite. Best quality protein bar I've tried. Taste like your eating something you shouldn't be.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

I read some reviews before buying. But I was surprised to taste it. To be honest, it tastes like a artificial sweetener to me. It tastes good like a peanuts butter, but the flavor of artificial sweetener prevails. But if you're on a diet and can't eat sweets, it can be a help. And you should consider that it has 20g of protein and almost zero carbo. Satisfies hunger and has a good protein intake. Stay healthy. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes.

d8b158d2-bba5-41d1-9480-83155422e7a7
9fb96256-406e-47c5-a30c-9807ab14253f
3e2aa1ca-fc0e-4bcf-93e5-acc796968f14
4db717da-014d-4ce1-b8dd-e044d054e517
ec08022b-445f-46f8-93d5-93c722e66566
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

The flavour of these bars are good, but just an average bar in my opinion, being overly dense, and chewy. No major artificial taste which is also great! but would recommend other bars over this, good if you can get it at a discount! They do have a good amount of protein and for that reason they are still a solid effort

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great flavor. Love that they are gluten free. Satisfying and convenient way for me to keep the day on track. I will definitely order this again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

일단 겉은 화이트초코 + 크리스피 오리지널 도넛맛 (그 설탕코팅맛 + 그 향)이고 속은 또 적당히 꾸덕한 도넛맛이 느껴져요! 안에 따로 뭐가 박혀있거나 하진 않은데 맛있어요!!🍩 안에 박혀있음 식감이 더 좋았겠지만 그래도 맛있고 인위적인 단맛이 아니라 달달구리한 도넛 단 맛 딱 그 맛이라 맛나요

bf6577b0-9a7d-4568-86f0-e308fa8fd2c5