Best soap you can buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many of these bars, and I love this one too! This is one of the best quality soaps you can buy (and I still can't believe it's so affordable). The mud soap leaves my skin clean without being too drying, although it is not as moisturizing as the hemp bar. This soap would be great for anyone with normal or oily skin. It also makes a superb hand soap, since it rinses so clean.

Great for oily skin/acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from oily/acne prone skin for a long time. After years of using harsh acne products that either dry out my skin or left much to be desired, I decided to take a more simple, natural path in terms of skin care products. Let me tell you, this soap is the real deal! My skin has cleared considerably since using this soap and leaves my skin with a satin like smoothness. After I use this, I just want to keep touching my face! I cant help but look in the mirror more than usual! I'm a 27 year old male and feel that finally my skincare problems have been solved. This soap helps with razor bumps as well. I just ordered 2 more bars of different variety from this company. I'm pushing them onto my family members as well, feeling that I must share the wealth! I know not everything works for everyone, but if you suffer from any of the same problems I do, it's worth a try. I have abandoned any other cleanser that I've used in the past. I can't say enough about this stuff. Forget all the harsh chemicals!

Light scent, non drying, but clogs pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap is very lightly scented and non-drying, but unfortunately leaves a coating on the skin. It has small hard bits to help exfoliate. When used for washing hair, it left a heavy/waxy coating. It caused my face to break-out.

Dead Sea Mud Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. I use it twice daily on my face - sun damage spots have disappeared completely or are fading and I no longer have oily skin. I use it in the bath as well and it has very little scent, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. I ordered 10 bars last time and have shared them with my friends - I'm buying 10 more today.

Product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap is great!! Works just as well, if not better than another product I tried and paid three times the price for. Please keep this product available.

multiple allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the only soap that my husband can use that does not make his skin itch or break out into a rash.

Don't scrub too hard!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The fine grain sea salt was rather sharp as I scrubbed with the soap. I was left with some rather large scratches and looked like I was attacked by an angry cat.

drought 완전 건조

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have dry or sensitive skin, never ever even consider buying this. My face is so dry and hurt after using this product for a while. I should have realized it earlier, but I've tried to believe the reviews. It was totally wrong. I don't know what to do with this soap anymore. My face hurts, I can't even smile. 얼굴이 너무 건조하고 이제 아프기까지 합니다. 피부가 일어나고, 눈 밑에 없던 주름도 생겼어요 ㅠ 완전 얼굴 가뭄. 지성용으로는 적합할듯.

Great Natural Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap is wonderful. I have very dry skin, which is worse in winter. This soap is nourishing and slightly exfoliating. I will buy this on a regular basis. iHerb has the best prices!

Mild exfoliation, long lasting

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very generously sized bar of soap. Lasts and lasts. Been using it twice daily for a month and I'm not even halfway through. Works up to a good lather easily without SLFs! Very value for money for such high quality soap. Love the mild exfoliation and scent. Skin is softer after use. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<