creamy lather, rinses clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It still amazes me that it's so affordable. The Hemp soap actually smells mildly of peppermint, and due to the hemp oil, the lather is so creamy. This bar is my favorite so far. I've tried about 6 of them, and didn't really care for the fragrance of the Shea butter bar unfortunately. These bars are so moisturizing, yet rinse totally clean, and my skin itches so much less since I've begun using them. A word of caution: Keep the soap in a dry, well-drained place (out of the stream from the shower head)!! If you have sensitive skin, you will love this soap!

Hemp soap amazing

Posted by electricfoodchef on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best thing in the world i love it and my natural deoderant. I try not to use it up but i am soo happy when its time to wash. the first day i took two showers back to back. honestly i have a few sports injuries and the soap feel greato n my skin and make me feel great and after a long day its the best.... i woudl try just about anything this company makes....plus the bars are huge cheap ......thanks iherb.com

hemp soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the best soap I've used. washes off and leaves you feeling clean not soapy. great lather, great soap! I look forward to using it everyday.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and gentle soap - good moisturizing, not drying. Very good washes, cleans. A nice minty fresh flavor.

Nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells clean and a bit minty. It works! I felt like dr bronners wasn't doing enough to clean hands, but this soap sure does. Seems to melt while sitting on sink, so may have to be a shower-only soap.

Firming

Posted by Mishkas on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will repeat. My skin feels just great after this soap. Firmer and fresher. Smells a bit mint, great for summer.

My favorite bare soaps!

Posted by otherkind on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One with nature is my favorite range of soap bars. The hemp soap bar exfoliates nicely and also has fresh scent to it. Besides, it is really economical.Will try other types. Хорошее мыло,приятный аромат. Можно использовать как скраб. Очень экономичное. Советую попробывать и другие виды мыла One with nature.

Nice smell and friendly to nature!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap bar: it smells a bit minty. I find this soap bar very good for men who don't like usual flowery-fruity smells. Also, it's friendly to nature - I find it important in selecting products for bodycare.

Big block of soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells clean and fresh - I don't particularly like the scent but my husband does. Seems very natural anyway, none of those fake horrible scent to it. Lathers well.

great gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift for a friend. I have been pleased with all One With Nature soap bars. Squeaky clean feeling without drying my skin. Pleasant scents that are not overpowering. I keep extras on hand for emergency gift ideas.