One with nature lavender soap bar

Posted by Reviewer1528189 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It was ok. We like Dr. Bronner's lavender better.

Okay soap, but better out there...

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use to make soaps as a hobby, so maybe I'm a little critical. this is a "high fat" soap, so it lathers great and is very smooth, i liked it alot, but my only gripe was that it doesn't really have a strong lavender scent. Smells good when its wet, but you can't smell it on yourself after using it.

Smells great

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For a soap, this product delivers what it promises as a lavender soap. There are too many lousy lavender products out there in the market with the fake lavender scent. However, this product has the real lavender scent you get from quality lavender product. The entire bathroom smells of good lavender at the end of the day. No sticky residue after bath. Though next time, i will get the liquid soap version of this product as a solid soap is a little messy for me.

no dryness

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out my skin. I do wish it had more a pronounced lavender scent though. But my husband likes that it doesn't. Good stuff.

Really Fresh From iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3345281 on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and have enjoyed the quality and safety of the ingredients. This was my first order from iHerb and I couldn't be more satisfied. This is the freshest soap that I have gotten and you cannot beat the service and prices here.

Nice but.......

Posted by Reviewer3312444 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is very creamy and luxurious, but it is lacking much of a lavender scent, although they colored it purple (why color it?). I bought it mostly for the scent so I find it a bit disappointing.

One of the best soaps!

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands of soap but, One With Nature, is absolutely the best! It doesn't dry my skin and lathers up really thick. The scent is light and not over powering.

lavender soap

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Big bar, nice lavender scent, only wished it lasted longer as I love lavender, will buy again

Tosha

Posted by naturallytee on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My teenage sons love this soap especially after school the lavender makes them feel real relaxed

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful scent, lathers great and makes skin feel really clean and fresh! A bit too perfumed for the man of the house!