Can't go wrong with this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use many of the One With Nature Soaps and have for some time ~ we love them! Having a large family with sensitive skin, this bar meets our need for a bar that lasts; doesn't fall to pieces;is gentle & free from ingredients that would cause skin issues to worsen. They smell good and lather very well. If you visit their home webpage you will find that each soap has a write up to tell you what that particular soap will help ~ for instance, their lavender soap is good for eczema.

Great soap!!!!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our family likes this soap greatly, cause it has a nice citrus scent and foams nicely ! *** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

great soap

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good soap

Lasts 4ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

1bar of soap last us about 2 months & there's 3 of us using it,the Lemon Verbena bar has the best scent ever!

lovely soap

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One with Nature soaps are wonderful. Nice, creamy lather and no buildup of residue, even in my hard water. A great value, these large bars last.

Big, but not lemony enough

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This piece of soap is really big, so I really got bored of it, despite it got wet and swollen soon and then just melted. Especially because of its smell which has very little in common with lemon and verbena. There are many soaps on iherb that smell much better. RU Кусок огромный и на этом его достоинства заканчиваются. Больше всего он мне напомнил хозяйственное мыло, особенно по запаху. Лимона и вербены там чуть-чуть. К счастью, одним из "достоинств" куска оказалось то, что он практически не высыхал за день, так что быстренько размок, осклиз и утек в канализацию. Туда ему и дорога.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding value, high quality soap. The exfoliation is very gentle--not abrasive like most exfoliating bars.

Ms. Begley from Fl.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love One with Nature soap bars, they are luxurious and lather well yet gently. Plus they smell wonderful.

Good soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this soap and the price for the large 7 oz. bar makes it affordable compared to other higher priced "natural" soaps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap doesn't make my skin dry and has very pleasant lemon smell.