Not as moisturizing as Dessert Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Skin feels clean after using it. Unlike Kiss the Face Olive Oil Bar Soap, which can turn into a slimy mess quickly, its texture is quite sturdy. Cons: Quite drying Requires quite a lot of water for rinsing off Conclusion: Dessert Essence is a keeper.

smells good, works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the soaps are terrific. Everyone loved them and they are a terrific value.Lots of soap for not too much money and great ingredients.

Lasts 4ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

1bar of soap last us about 2 months & there's 3 of us using it,the olive oil bar does't smell at all, but i love the soft skin it leaves!

A Very Nurturing Body Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After living in Arizona 15 years now, my oily skin has finally become dry. Have tried many soaps to alleviate the dryness. This soap is just perfect. It cleans without drying and has a wonderful, fresh smell.

Like this soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for those of us trying to "clean up" from toxic personal care products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!One with Nature is the soap of choice for me.

Good Olive Oil Soap is hard to come by

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My friends in Greece tell me olive oil soap is made from the dregs of the oil. In Greece it is inexpensive and often homemade. It's too expensive to buy it in the U.S. unless you can find it on sale. I personally prefer the cheap, homemade stuff my friend carried over from Greece, but you can't find it here. I tried this because the price seemed right for the weight compared to other available types. I have used it and it is nice,

❤️❤️❤️Best soap

Posted by Beauty Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I have tried many of these bars, and I love this one too! This is one of the best quality soaps you can buy. The soap leaves my skin clean without being too drying!!❤️😉

love this soap!

Posted by angel98 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

as usual i love these huge soaps! love love love the huge soaps because they last longer and don't melt! love this one which is very moisturising! love the low chemicals too! rather expensive but i love these soaps from one with nature so much!

Superb Bath Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We immediately fell in love with this long-lasting skin-moisturizing bath soap. It is so good, we won't even consider any other soap for in the shower.

1 2 3