My favorite, and I've tried a ton of soaps

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. I've bought nine kinds of the One with Nature, and this was by far my favorite so far. I ran out last night, and although I've got four other kinds still to try, the Rose Petal soap is the real deal. Smells great but not overpowering lasts a long time (about a month, and I really lather myself up!), and has little pieces of rose in it, from what I can see in the bar and on my washrag. It also is moisturizing. I'm online to buy more, because out of all the soaps I've tried, including other brands, this is the best. And a great price.

Bubbly fragrant lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These soaps lather very well and rinse off leaving you feeling clean but not dry. This rose scent is so pretty and is not a traditional scent of roses. While it smells up my entire bathroom upon entering, it does not leave you smelling heavily. My boyfriend likes to use it too.

Smell is amazing.

Posted by HealthforLife on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells great and exfoliates as well. Nice size bar for the price. My huband even liked it as well and it leaves a nice scent on you even after you are out of the shower.

One with Nature, Rose Petal Soap Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a subtle rose scent. It keeps my husband's eczema in check. I'm so glad I found this.

One With Nature, Rose Petal Soap Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very light fragrance, almost not there. Good hard milled soap. Kind to the skin.

Rose Petal Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell, that's what attracted me to the display I saw in Orlando, Florida. This soap was the best smelling soap and I'm so happy I tracked it down.

One with Nature, Rose Petal Soap Bar, 7 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked it!. I really did. I ordered some for my family in Dec, then ordered one for myself after the start of the year. Something changed between the two orders. My bar is different - darker color. The new bar leaves me dry and itchy, so I cannot use it anymore. I'm bummed. I really enjoyed this soap. Incidentally, I am able to use my mother's bar with no problem.

lovely soap

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One with Nature soaps are wonderful. Nice, creamy lather and no buildup of residue, even in my hard water. A great value, these large bars last.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells like heaven - rose and lemongrass! It lathers really well, and never dries my skin. I can't wait to try their other scents! I will definitely buy again!

Wow! Now that really smells! Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well now, this has a nice strong smell, not over powering, but you know you "treated" yourself to something special after bathing. It lathers great, is very smooth and gets you squeeky clean, good deal!