Help

Cant go wrong with this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use many of the One With Nature Soaps and have for some time ~ we love them! Having a large family with sensitive skin, this bar meets our need for a bar that lasts; doesn't fall to pieces;is gentle & free from ingredients that would cause skin issues to worsen. They smell good and lather very well. If you visit their home webpage you will find that each soap has a write up to tell you what that particular soap will help ~ for instance, their lavender soap is good for eczema.

lovely soap

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One with Nature soaps are wonderful. Nice, creamy lather and no buildup of residue, even in my hard water. A great value, these large bars last.

Worst Ever

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I really got for $3.47 was a stained and clogged sink. This soap wouldn't rinse off of my skin either (leaves a thick and sticky film).

Love The Feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and the moisturing effect of this soap. I have very sensitive skin but this soap leaves my skin feeling smooth.

Fantastic soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this soap on the advice of a friend. I have extremely sensitive skin and eczema. This soap makes my skin feel really clean without over-drying it. And it doesn't cause my eczema to flare up, it actually helps to dry it out and calm it down. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful scent, lathers great and makes skin feel really clean and fresh!

Excellent Soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a superior soap. Excellent lather, long-lasting, and infused with Shea butter. For me, this is preferable to detergent-based soaps.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Made with Dead Sea salts this soap really makes your skin feel good. Also contains shea butter for great moisturizing. This is also a very good value.

One with nature Shea Butter Soap Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great! Doesn't irritate your skin.

Very Nice for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Product is very nice for dry skin. I love the soft feeling after using this soap.