Gorgeous tarte berry fragrance

Posted by matillyrose on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this range of soaps. If you want to try a long lasting soap with moisturising qualities which leave your skin feeling, soft and clean with a subtle tarte fragrance of berries this is definitely one you want to try. I loved it so much I jumped online and purchased more as soon as I got out the bath!

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love One with Nature, so naturally I was drawn to Blackberry Pear. It sounded so yummy but when I used it, it smelled like bubble gum or something. It did its job, but the scent was not for me. Dead sea mineral soap is my favorite, I always order 5 bars at a time and try another one for free shipping (:

❤️❤️❤️Best soap

Posted by Beauty Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I have tried many of these bars, and I love this one too! This is one of the best quality soaps you can buy. The soap leaves my skin clean without being too drying!!❤️😉

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for skin conditions as salt heals. Smells amazing

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of bar soaps, it lathers very rich and smooth and smells like a dream

Last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great.

solid and long-lasting

Posted by jasminem on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One With Nature has some of the best bath soaps in the market. they are large, lather beautifully and, for the most part, smell good. blackberry pear is one of the milder scents, although it smells just as pleasing as most of One With Nature soaps. definitely good value for money.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, huge bar. I have used a few of Dead Sea Minerals soaps, they lather nicely, smell good and don't dry my skin out. Very good value for money too.

Soap