Great soap

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap makes a lot of foam, is moisturizing and nicely priced. The smell is almost non existent

I really love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I actually just used up the last of it last night, so I need to re order some soon. It did use up pretty fast I think, but with me having eczema I think its working well for me so I will purchase it again.

nice

Posted by jasminem on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

a good soap with just enough eucalyptus in it to add a little zing. could have done with a tad more, though.

Good but not my favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fairly rich foaming soap. It is very good for the skin, not dry. Unfortunately, the smell quickly slip away, and the color is damaged.

❤️❤️❤️Get a constant big discooount!🎇🎇😵Best soap

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I have tried many of these bars, and I love this one too! This is one of the best quality soaps you can buy. The soap leaves my skin clean without being too drying!!❤️😉Enter ▶️GHP 818◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big😋 discooount💖😎📣!!

Love the eucalyptus & get rid of body odour

Posted by justinphan on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap moisturise & keep the body smell good all day, it is also strangely keep the mosquitoes away. Please use JUS⓸⓸⓼⓺ for more savings upon checkout!

A #1 favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a generous bar with a GREAT smell and suds. I WILL buy this one again, I love it.

satisfaction guaranteed - high standard

Posted by extremmer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied! soaps with good price, smells nice, good size. when finished I intend to buy again

Decent smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It would be better if it has more Eucalyptus essence, though it smells decent, but not enough.

nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good smell and ingredients. Avoid if you have small hands, it's like washing your body with a brick