Long time user of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Oona since December 2002. It eliminated my need to go on hormone replacement therapy which in 2002 was under a lot of controversy. The price continues to escalate, but I am a believer!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff! Great for keeping mood swings, night sweats and general malaise at bay. Combining it with a vitamin B complex supplement makes me almost feel like I did before starting perimenopause. I cannot recommend this enough! Some experimentation with the dosage was needed for me, but once I got it figured out, I was golden.

OONA FASTASTICO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best OTC help for flashes. I tried other brands early on in my life change and found this works best for me.

Oona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I satarted taking this product for help with night sweats,although not gone completely, they are diminished to a tolerable level.

It's helping me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iherb, gives fantastic service. Oona is helping with the hot flashes and night sweats, but hasn't completely eliminated them. I've been taking them for about a month now.

Oona, For Menopause, 96 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, really helps my hot flashes.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Over the last few weeks of its use no significant results were observed. Inspite of supporting this with the balance plus therapy cream. Not to expect quick results perhaps more time is needed to evaluate.