It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this product for the past year, because it really helps in easing my cramps. I still do end up taking some pain relievers but it's much less than what I used to take. I suffer from extremely painful cramps, and when I went off the pill I needed to find something that would make day 1 of my period bearable. For me, the best results have been to start taking Oona 2 days before my period begins. I start by taking 2 pills, 3 times a day and then continue taking them on the first day of my period which is the worst day of cramping for me. It's really made a difference, and I'll continue to purchase them.

OOna

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is best product for PMS, and recommend anyone to try

OOna Menstrual Cramps PMS2 50 Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product actually works. I am so glad that I found it.

oona pms 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great for cramps. During your period, you have to take at least 4 pills for full effectiveness though, anything less not as effective

Oona, Menstrual Cramps, PMS2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pills have a really unpleasant smell. I take 5 each time, effect is not as good as expected. Still have to take painkillers but I think overall it helps a little. I just started taking for 2 days, might need to take for longer period to see better effects.

It works for me

Posted by Olga-Brattseva on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works for me for 90 %. Bought 2 times, I will take still.

Good natural alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Worked great first few hours, then had to keep taking more throughout the day. Hard to figure out the right dosage. Has an unpleasant smell

oona PMS2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and shipping service