It has my husband's approval!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As with any herbs it takes at least a month to notice change. Oona has changed my life and marriage. My hormones were so off that I experienced crazy emotions. Every month at a certain time I'd get this uncontrollable crying. My periods weren't regular and I had very strong cramps. But mainly I took it for the emotions and regulating. I became a different more "normal" person. No more crying for no reason! After a few years of taking this daily I figured I was cured. So I stopped and gradually the crying spells returned a the period went crazy. Doctors kept recommending birth control as a solution, which I didn't think was worth it. I'd rather just be crazy. So I started oona again in May and my husband and I swear I shouldn't be without it.

Adverse Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for 3 days and my reaction has not been good. Day 1: I developed stomach pain, had trouble sleeping that night and had very vivid dreams. Day 2: My stomach was distended, very painful and gassy. My head felt loopy, I had difficulty concentrating and was also very tired. I attributed this to my trouble sleeping the night before. Again, that night I had difficulty sleeping and very vivid dreams. Day 3: (Today) HORRIBLE headache, general lethargy, and I'm also getting minor cramping. I'm was really excited to find this supplement because I do suffer from pretty bad PMS, but I'm more concerned with the side effects that I'm experiencing with this product. This is the only new supplement that I've added to my regimen and I'm not willing to see if these side effects will subside. I literally do not feel comfortable driving and going about my daily activities because my senses and mentality feel compromised, nor do I actually want to do anything since I feel like crap. $19.95 for a two month supply is not bad if you're willing to try it out, and it may work for you (I seem to be the only negative review so far), but do some research on the ingredients first.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm so much better. I will buy it again and again.. PMS goodbye! :-D

New fave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive had problems with my period for years, from pain to bloating to depression it's just not a fun time for me. This is probably product number 376 that I have tried. I have to say this product seems to be working. It's all natural and very well made. After doing all my research online I think I'm in love. One box lasts a long time, there are different types for different problems. It's just perfect.

Can't live without this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product! It took a good 2-3 months before I noticed continuous results. I mainly started taking this to help even out my emotions and crying spells I would have just before that time of the month. It has also helped with cramping.

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really helps keep things even. I had been prescribed a progesterone only pill years ago that turned me into an evil, evil person I didn't recognize until I discovered this product and it really helped ease my mood and my discomfort. I finally ditched the pill after a few months upon talking to my doctor but kept the Oona.

cheaper here!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of this product and was so pleased to find it much cheaper here than where I was getting it from.

oona pms 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product,works effectively after one month worth

Oona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT! I've been using it a couple years now, and I appreciate it's consistent quality. Thank you for providing Oona as one of your products. IT's WELL worth it.

Sleeplessness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It definitely helps with PMS But since the night I started the pills, I wasnt able to sleep at night and stayed awake for hours. Even Melatonin does help....