ATP Cofactors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

ATP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

ATP Cofactors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for the brain

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They seem fine, can't tell with this one. Certainly turns my urine bright yellow! I am using them to support the Iodine protocol.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The necessary companion of Lugols Iodine, wouldn't be without it! Good quality and value

iodine therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cannot say if needed so much

extra B2 & B3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this formula a couple of years. I like the balance and extra boost of B3. I take two every morning in addition to other B's.

Surprising energy from it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Notice quick energy after taking this - great if you are on iodine supplementation therapy! And the delivery was amazingly quick and product arrived well packaged.

1 2