Help

Anti-Bromine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd switched to Iodoral, from Xodine liquid, for Iodoral's higher dosage levels. - The idea being that it's not enough at first to simply get 18 times the preposterously low RDI of 150mcg typical with Xodine's 2,700mcg. One needs to go even higher still (~50mg/day) to cause serious 'anti-bromine' action in order to detox from flouride, chlorine, and bromine's higher affinity for Iodine receptor sites within the body. I did get the expected detox headaches for a few days. After they went away, my energy levels have been ridiculously higher, as well as a jump in body temp from 97.8 to 98.6, and interestingly also an avg saliva pH of just over 7. Up from 5.5 when I'd begun. When returning to maintenance levels I'll probably switch back and forth between Iodoral and Xodine. Highly recommended.

Iodoral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Iodoral for a few months now. And I am feeling much better. I take the smallest dose of thyroid synthroid. I wake up earlier and go all day long. I am taking 4 Iodoral spread out thru the day. This seems to make a real difference for my body. Before I lacked energy and the doctor said it was my age. Wrong..I am 70 years old and feel good again. Thank you so much, MS

I can breathe again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed by my doctor as having COPD and asthma two years ago. Severe enough to not being able to leave my home. Was put on cortisone, inhalers, nebulizers and was still suffering. Years ago, I was diagnosed with low thyroid, but was not followed up to continue with synthyroid. My daughter, RN nurse, advised me to try Iodoral. What a blessing !! Within one month, I could breathe easily and was able to take walks again. Stopped the medications that didn't work. Also noticed that my diabetes is now more in control. What's not to like about Iodoral---no side effects and I have a quality of life again. I am 70 years old and would recommend Iodoral to anyone!

Less Armour Thyroid needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am hypothroid and switched from levothyroxine to Armour thyroid a couple years ago- huge improvement on dessicated alone but this supplement really gives me a boost and I need less Armour. I recently read a paper about Iodoral being a breast cancer preventative as well. A great supplement for women to read up on!

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis and had mixed results with various amounts of thyroid meds. I began taking iodine in '07, but stopped when palpations increased, (I've had them age 8). I was taking T4 at the same time and kept taking it. A couple of months later, they were worse again, and I had to stop the T4. I started 50 mg. per day of the iodine in Aug. of 09, and although it elevates the TSH, my other thyroid values are in good range. For research, read articles by Dr's. Guy Abraham and David Brownstein.

Iodoral is the best decision I made.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Iodoral for the last two weeks. It is the best decision I have made. To make a long story short my doctor said my thyroid tests are normal , but my hair was falling out, I was tired all the time with no energy, my head was a little foggy and I coudn't get a good nite sleep. Not anymore almost from day one I felt the deferents all of the above has started to changed. Thank you so much

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with low thyroid a couple of years ago. Synthroid, even a low dose, made me very sick and half of my hair fell out. I researched my options and started to take this. One a day did not do enough and I upped it to two a day. When I had my bloodwork re-done, my thyroid was back in the normal range. My low-thyroid symptoms also are gone. Praise the Lord. I did take one pill a day all through a pregnancy with no problem and my baby is healthy and fine. (I didn't up it to two until after the birth as this was all new to me. If I get pregnant again I will go ahead with 2 a day.)

great for fibrocystic breast disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Iodoral use for the past two years has reduced cysts and calcifications in my breasts. No more biopsies and painful surgeries!

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is too early to tell enything yet, but, I am taking this product 6 days, and I allready have less pain in my body and muscles. I have fibromyalgia 2 years, I had thyroid cancer 3 years ago, and I hope this product will help me to fell better.

Optimox Corporation Iodoral 180 Tablets 12.5 mg each

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure whether I am seeing an improvement in thyroid activity, but I am sure getting a lot of improvement in lung capacity. I can breath so much deeper and easier and that was sure unexpected. I will continue to take iodine for the rest of my life.