Idione

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had thyroid problems most of my life and never knew it. My sister has alopicia. She lost every bit of her hair on her body. When my daughter 8 (now 14) found bald spots on her head I searched the internet. I found Byron Richards Wellness Recourse. He used iodine in a liquid form. My daughter didn't like the taste of it. Then I found out my thyroid after 15 years of blood tests. I started taking Byron's thyroid products. But my thyroid gland seemed to be swelled on the right side even using the liquid iodine. I found David Brownstien and ordered Iodoral. My daughter and I take this faithfully! Love this product! My thyroid on the right side is now normal. My daughter feels great now. We have orded this product several times. We will never be with out it.

Great Product, good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dear sir/madam, This product reached me very fast and the product has already benefitted my health after less than 3 weeks of use. I have more energy and my digestion works fine and I no longer feel cold all the time. Thank you

Feeling Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd give Iodoral a try and see if it helped in any way. I have had much more energy; and although I'm taking another new product at the same time it wasn't for fatique, so I'm assuming the Iodoral has made the difference. It may be working a little too well though because I'm not tired at bedtime. I am also feeling calmer and less irritable.

Helps With Energy Levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used another product with 30 mg of iodine. It helped with my low thyroid problem, but this brand and 50 mg provides much more energy that lasts ALL day. I will continue to purchase Iodoral.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm hypothyroid and these really gave me a boost. I'm now taking the lower dose Iodoral.

great but very pricey

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this. I mostly notice the headaches etc. But still I kind of Believe that it Iodine is something we need more. Right now I only go with the half tablet per day.

Pleased Yet Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I wanted and at a good price

Iodroral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for those who need to take large amounts of iodine!

excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great - please continue to carry it!

1 2