Chocolate Milkshake for you?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt! Hint: Add guar gum to make the consistency thicker (; HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Let it sit for smoothness.

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually avoid powdered protein it at all costs. But living abroad now, I've been concerned with not getting enough protien as I used to in the States. I picked this because I thought it was a fair price for the amount received. It is quite delicious. I don't have a shaker cup, so I spoon stir. This tends to leave big globs and I hate that. However, I found that if I mix it before a workout, and let it sit in the fridge, by the time I get back I can stir it all in to a smooth and delicious drink. I reccomend this brand and flavor... just get a shaker cup, or let it set.

Nice product but not like a Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you're a vegetarian this soy protein will be great for you. If you're just changing Whey Protein for something else, forget it. The taste and results are different from a high quality whey. At all, it's very nice product, very nice quality, sealed by Optimun.

My new favorite protein shake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Usually I dress my shakes up with sweetner, vanilla extract, ice etc. But this was my first time trying this brand so I just mixed it with soy milk. The chocolate flavor was good. The 25 grams of proten and the good iHerb price make this an excellent value.

Best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best soy protein of world, with the highest quality! Thanks Iherb!

Optimum Nutrition, 100 % Soy Protein Dutch Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, flavours of rich dark chocolate So yummy

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Optimum Nutrition a good, quality company. Taste good.

Satisfied customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleased with the product, and the service that I have received, and would strongly recommend both !

Tasty but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't own a shaker so there was a bit powder left when I making a shake but beside that this is very tasty and the most important that its vegan ;)

taste is fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little sweet taste because it contains artificial sweetener.

1 2