My Favorite Whey Protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein really lives up to the name gold standard. All the flavors taste great especially Extreme Milk Chocolate. Other proteins I've tried have gave me cramps and craaazy bowel movements, but this brand is very gentle on the stomach. I order this product from South Korea and it always arrives in a timely manner.

Good taste, very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder tasted good but I thought it was too sweet. I prefer Optimum Nutrition's Double Rich Chocolate flavor.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best protein powder ive ever used. The taste is great. It mix well with water or milk.

Great taste and price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and mixes well with no lumps. Helps with muscle recovery. One thing I notice is I look bloated after drinking this but I still use it with no other negatives :)

Indian people Don't Buy from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was disastrous experience with iherb. I order ON protein supplement because it was less expensive compare to other online store. I pay 4800 INR to order this to Iherb. After shipment recievd here in India through HDL I was shocked because they also charged me duties of 3125 INR. So it cost me total 7925 INR. So friend if I buy form here in local market I could have to spend around 6000. This was a big loss to me. More on that iherb customer care people so bad that they not even hear you… I send so may mail that I hardly received any reply.. I would recommend iherb that thay should clearly mentioned about custom duties. I recommend Indian people don’t buy any product from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried few flavours of optimum. But this is the best.. no sugary tongue after consuming..

optimum nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is wonderful, thank you.

easy to use , good taste and good nutritional value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to use , good taste and good nutritional value

Gold whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best whey protien ever

as the name applies gold STANDARD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste, mixes well. even better when mixed with milk one of the best priced whey out there and high quality.