Help

Great results, dont expect good taste though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product work extremely well. I have been taking 10-15g a day for 9 months. I have not been able to workout, due to a new job. However, I have not lost any muscle mass. Have maintained same body composition! So, this product has stimulated muscle building as it is supposed to do. As for the taste, all unflavored BCAA taste horrible. I add a EmergenC packet and a flavored NO product (Fruit punch flavored Super Charge by Labrada) to it, so I barely taste it. I get more bang for the buck and the results I need. The micronization of this product works as well. I have tried other BCAAs and usually have powder settling in the bottom of my mixer cup. With this one I don't have that.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried almost all the amino acid products available, but this one is definitely the best value. It helps build muscle, maintain muscle, and increases energy, pumps, and stamina. I've tried more expensive BCAA's, but keep coming back to this one.

Excellent, high quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this BCAA for a long time. It's a very high quality product. I only buy the unflavored one and even though it's a little bitter, I can take it twice a day with water without any trouble at all. I highly recommend it!

Gorgeous and needs some time to show results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous and needs some time to show results

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to prepare, the only cons are no scoop inside and no flavor. The taste is awfull. =D

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

100%.

Nice BCAA

Posted by saulius1977 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I drink mine mixed with water in a shaker while I'm at the gym, and I can tell that there's a huge difference in how long I'm able to workout. The fruit punch tastes great and is especially refreshing.. Also cheaper than other BCAA powders I've tried. I'd definitely recommend it!

Oh man!!!What a taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WHat a horrible taste. Even if its unflavored! They say it has great importance overall but man, this ruins the taste of my protein shake. I know taste is not the point for this kinda product but come on. Still, hoping it to be good for results.

DHL is worst carer in the world.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

4 days from USA to Riyadh.And more than a week in Riyadh to deliver.until now they didn't deliver it. Shame on you IHERB.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've hacked the taste! Just add 6-8 oz. of cold water, an equal size scoop of powdered milk (I use the scooper from ON Pre-Workout), and a tiny bit of chocolate syrup. Taste like chocolate milk, no BCAA flavor at all! Before this I would dread taking it because of the awful taste but now I actually look forward to it! Great product.