Very good and potential

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice, pure, potential creatine powder! My man is gaining weight he needs on it very easily and quickly even with lower dose than recommended. Just be sure if you have clean, healthy kidney and liver! And drink water as told.

Good service and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im writing this reviews for keep calm others braziliann customers. I've bought this product and 20 days after that, I was receiving this at my house. Not only I highly recommend this site, but also all their products. Don´t forget you can´t spend more than $50 with freight in order to you can reduce possibilities to have your product taxed.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastless, good to add into the smoothies, but crystals not dissolving totally and crunching on my teeth.

Gave me cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing this for those that might get cramps while using it, basically your stomach has too low PH levels which turns creatine into creatinine which is harmful to the body. I've used this for 3 days and quit after, switched to Kre-Alk.

High quality creatine

Posted by pokkus on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the cheapest creatine but the quality is really good and this really works! You get at least few more reps when lifting weights.

Almost perfect.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best quality (Creapure) creatine for the price. However, including a measured scoop would have been appreciated to get a perfect dosage every time. Check out my profile for more reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

Works

Posted by rautavaara on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this, and it worked great. If you feel that this is pricey, check out Jarrows version. Same stuff but more value for your money.

Good choice

Posted by saulius1977 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Optimum Nutrition is a Fantastic company! I dont need SUPER STACKS that everyone advertises. Im not looking for the "Get-Big-Quick" method. Im in the gym to take complete control. Optimum Nutrition allows me to do exactly that! Creatine Monohydrate. Only Creatine Monohydrate! The first line of defense against fatigue. Fitness is all about control, both in the gym and out. Taking control over what supplements Im consuming is one way of doing exactly that. Only thing I add is gatorade! (Blue flavor if you must know.)

Unflavored Creatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be what it says it is, unflavored creatine! I've taken 46 of the listed 57 servings and I have no complaints about it. It mixes well and is very fine. Though I often simply toss a serving into my mouth and then drink water, tea or other liquid so I know I am getting all of 5 grams of creatine.

Great, Optimum always with best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great creatine, goods results, but without scoop.