Good Pré and Post workout

Posted by 5069422275151946154 on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one delivers the most essential aminos and NO that you need for hardcore exercises.

The besT!

Posted by 5252063180000193110 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purple amino energy by far is my favorite one! It boosts your energy as soon as you take it! Especially if you drink it early in the morning!

Best Tasting Amino Ever

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These "Essential Amino" from O.N. are the best tasting all around. If you are a fan of children candies with a twist of sour/bitter, than you can go along any of those that you'll be good. The Fruit Fusion and Concord Grape are the best. I can have them at breakfast with some sparkling water (makes soda taste lake trash), or at night along with some vodka shots... Another use is to have them on shakes which don't taste too good (because of the protein flavor), since they turn the color and flavor around.

5 stars

Posted by 5266599651434639552 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Energy booster loaded with BCAA

Love this stuff!

Posted by missketo on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of water every day, but because that gets boring, I usually have at least one serving of this per day for a little variety. The grape flavor is pretty good (haven't tried others), and it's a nice boost of energy when I don't have time for coffee. One little gripe is that the powder is VERY thin, so be careful with it or the dust will get all over your hands and table. Since it turns purple upon contact with moisture, it stains things easily. You get used to it, but watch out when you first buy this!

Great

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of grape, it is one of my favorite pre-workout formulas.

Great Pre and Post Workout

Posted by 5010775198966491484 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is really an all rounder, i use this pre and during my workout, when doing either weight training or cardio. I find it is a very user friendly boost and doesnt leave me feeling like i have downed multiple energy drinks. Doesnt leave you feeling low a couple hours after a workout and definitely decreases muscle fatigue. Ive continued to purchase this

Great dose of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You definitely get a great boost of energy when using this product. Also, caffeine crashes were non-existent during my use! Would definitely recommend!

I liked it

Posted by 5482448914210325940 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good! 2 spoons have given me the right amount of energy for my training

Excellent I loved

Posted by 5560590364374506952 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and I liked the amazing taste and very tasty