Very good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

best energy. I feel the power!

excellent

Posted by AHMAD-ALHAJ on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it

Posted by MarklinAlexanderHo on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought two tubs of these right at the outset because i'm just so in love with the quality that this brand has furnished me with! the blue raspberry taste is so flavourful & effective that i replace em with coffee! definitely looking forward to purchasing them again when my stock is running out.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good but it only has 5 grams of aminos per serving bu with some added caffeine for energy the taste is good

Taste good, mixes well, might stain teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product before and I liked it - it work well, so I thought I'll get it again. However, I feel that this time it wasn't the same. Seems that they used more colouring or it was in higher content. Stained my teeth after drinking it. It didn't make me feel as energetic as it did the first times I was using this product - but that could be because my body is getting used to the ingredients, so might need to to have higher dosage. It taste great, mixes well. I will try another flavour to see how it goes. I would recommend this product.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product in general. I use it mostly for my morning workouts, but also use it for my evenings ones as well. and am still able to sleep with no issues. This is and the grape are my favourite flavours. Overall this is a great product for the price and I will continue to use it! Also, iherb has the best price that I've been able to find.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty And gives energy to practice

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried multiple flavours of Amino Energy; including Blueberry Mojito, Strawberry Lime, Pineapple, and Caramel Latte Macchiato. This one is my favourite yet!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite go-to's as a pre-workout jump and post-workout recovery. Great flavor too!

Amino Energy give me more FOCUS