Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excelent product if you wish to grow muscles and not gain body fat with it. I've obtained great results with this product. The only observation is regarding the flavor: the mint could become a bit sickening after some time, recomend buy this with some other flavor and relay them.

Very good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really recommend this whey protein. First, cause it is 100% whey and has 28 servings per container. Also has a very good taste and dissolved in water as good as well.

my favvvvv

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i purchased with 2 other flavors and this one is my go to!! i like the mint chocolate flavor and it imitates every well...

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product. i drink my protein with water and this one tastes great.no clumps and good macros! i dont feel the mint flavour , it just makes the protein taste like a really cold chocolate drink

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

Wonderful Flavour, Mix Easily, Good & Fast Service from iHerb - Effectivness of the Product, Only Time will Tell 🌿

Posted by MrSmiley on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful Product, Very Good Flavour, although the mint can be made a bit stronger. I recomend having a few flavours so you do not get sick of one flavour only. I got a few of the smaller 2lb Sizes and trying them to determine the best flavours. This is one of those flavours that I enjoy. Now the important stuff, the protien and muscle recovery, no doubt Optimum nutrition products are superb and so far using whey has helped me avoid the after exercise muscle pain almost to the point that I doubt if I pushed my self enough in the GYM. Enjoy !

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The mint is soft, just right

Ótimo produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dispensa comentários,um dos melhores whey protein do mercado.

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delivered on time and in good condition

great flavour

Posted by Danil35 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best whey proteins that I have tasted!!!

1 2 3 4