Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before trying out this product, I have tried the Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate and the Nitro Tech Strawberry flavor. I would say this protein mixes the best without any lumps. This could be due to my mixer ball that I use, but it was much better than the double rich chocolate (I think this one was fake). I think the chocolate mint I bought from iHerb is authentic and I can trust this site in the future. The taste wasn't as good as I had expected it to be, but the taste is still very pleasing. The flavor contains a bit of the double rich chocolate flavor, for those who have tried it, with a hint of minty flavor added. The mint flavor isn't as strong as the chocolate, but it is definitely noticeable and it is great! I would recommend both Nitrotech and gold standard because nitrotech takes away the nuisance of having to take 5g of creatine separately. Though I recommend using little water for this flavor. For those who want a decent protein with good taste, the gold standard chocolate mint is definitely something you will find enjoyable.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very good!

On it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just love that mint choco flavor

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like it

Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't taste any mint... but it doesn't taste weird. It's not so sweet.