LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for several reasons, first it's great as my morning mug + breakfast, I use it with 100 ml of milk, the rest water + teaspoon of coffee and that's it! :) I also sometimes drink it after my workouts (at the moment I mostly use my French vanilla flavor because I need to use it up, for me it's too sweet.. won't repurchase that flavor again..). This product dissolves PERFECTLY with a shaker bottle. unlike other products I tried in the past. The flavor is the best I've tried, not just with coffee added. It doesn't have an annoying after taste or anything. I really want to try out more flavors. I should say it lasts me for about two hours before I'm hungry again. I think it's really reasonable. It's so fun and easy making a shake. When I don't have time and I'm hungry - quick fix! especially in the morning when who have time to do anything really? shake and go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only whey protein I have ever used and would never look anywhere else. Easy to mix and tastes like a milkshake!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good taste!!!I like IT!!!

Loved the taste! / Adorei o sabor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bottom line: it taste really good if you are a fan of frapuccinos and cold coffee drinks. It tasted even better (to me) when I mixed 1 scoop of Mocha Cappuccino with 1 scoop of Double Rich Chocolate (I bought the Cappuccino b/c my Chocolate was running out. I will make an observation though; it did not taste as good when I tried to put a fruit (standard procedure for most of us). With a banana was ok (I'm not doing it ever again), but with an apple it tasted just "weird" since you couldn't make out the flavors. So if your intended/standard use is mixing with something else, I don't recommend it, but if you are a coffee lover like me, it will be an awesome post workout cold drink!

3 stars only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will give this product from ON, only 3 stars, purely because of their reputation in the bodybuilding world. In my view, their flavours are particularly disappointing in comparison to many other companies.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually like coffee flavoured protein but this one is fabulous. Perfect balance of chocolate and coffee, not too heavy on the coffee. Despite usually not liking this flavour this one is my favourite of all the ON gold standard proteins I have tried. Mixes well, easily taken. Would recommend.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD WHEY , ALSO GOOD TASTE

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, especially mixed with espresso and ice.

ON Mocha Capp Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious flavour! Coffee undertones are just right (not too overpowering) and a great change from chocolate. Mixes well like all ON whey/casein I've tried.

1 2 3 4