Loved the taste! / Adorei o sabor!

Posted by 5762068196842117236 on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bottom line: it taste really good if you are a fan of frapuccinos and cold coffee drinks. It tasted even better (to me) when I mixed 1 scoop of Mocha Cappuccino with 1 scoop of Double Rich Chocolate (I bought the Cappuccino b/c my Chocolate was running out. I will make an observation though; it did not taste as good when I tried to put a fruit (standard procedure for most of us). With a banana was ok (I'm not doing it ever again), but with an apple it tasted just "weird" since you couldn't make out the flavors. So if your intended/standard use is mixing with something else, I don't recommend it, but if you are a coffee lover like me, it will be an awesome post workout cold drink!

Good taste

Posted by 5375893157919501225 on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good taste!!!I like IT!!!

Excellent

Posted by 5124686980888800408 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by 5426999946809100981 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for several reasons, first it's great as my morning mug + breakfast, I use it with 100 ml of milk, the rest water + teaspoon of coffee and that's it! :) I also sometimes drink it after my workouts (at the moment I mostly use my French vanilla flavor because I need to use it up, for me it's too sweet.. won't repurchase that flavor again..). This product dissolves PERFECTLY with a shaker bottle. unlike other products I tried in the past. The flavor is the best I've tried, not just with coffee added. It doesn't have an annoying after taste or anything. I really want to try out more flavors. I should say it lasts me for about two hours before I'm hungry again. I think it's really reasonable. It's so fun and easy making a shake. When I don't have time and I'm hungry - quick fix! especially in the morning when who have time to do anything really? shake and go.

Posted by Reviewer3251823 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only whey protein I have ever used and would never look anywhere else. Easy to mix and tastes like a milkshake!

3 stars only

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will give this product from ON, only 3 stars, purely because of their reputation in the bodybuilding world. In my view, their flavours are particularly disappointing in comparison to many other companies.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3024666 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually like coffee flavoured protein but this one is fabulous. Perfect balance of chocolate and coffee, not too heavy on the coffee. Despite usually not liking this flavour this one is my favourite of all the ON gold standard proteins I have tried. Mixes well, easily taken. Would recommend.

Excelente produto

Posted by 4818270318363082290 on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estou gostando muito do produto, bom sabor.

goood

Posted by 4726826552467096215 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor

Best Whey

Posted by Reviewer2881143 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Whey, good quality and great test

1 2 3 4