This is the most impressive supplement I have ever used!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to get stronger & recover quicker. To give you a little background on my situation. Recovering my strength & muscle mass from the damage done by Celiac has not been easy. They say it takes 2-3 years for the lining in the intestines to fully heal in adults. This means absorption issues continue for a few years once a proper gluten-free diet has been established. As a former trainer & newly diagnosed, I gently worked out, ate a nutritionally balanced, organic, gluten free diet & got plenty of rest. I avoided alcohol & never smoked. I also journaled everything from how my body was recovering to workout routines. I used a heart rate monitor to track my progress. I only used this product for 3 1/2 weeks with incredible results. I wish I could post the before and after photos within a two week time frame so everyone could see the difference. My gains in the gym were felt before the increase in my lifts became apparent. I noticed I had better endurance. My recovery was better. I was less sore. Then I had better strength as I made rep, set & weight increases. Then later I had a better physique. This product is used in the elderly, patients with chronic disease such as cancer or AIDS. I wish they would do more research in Celiac with this because this could be very beneficial to those who have suffered from malabsoprtion issues & muscle wasting. Now I'm 2 months away from being gluten free for 2 years. And I'm 3 days away from entering my first figure competition. Most importantly I didn't lose any muscle during this 12 week process. In fact, I gained the most muscle & became the strongest I've ever been. While I'm still relatively small for being 5'09" & weighing 125 pounds, I actually look like a figure competitor. Had it not been for this product, I strongly believe that I would be stuck slow recovery, pretty fatigued, & plateaued like I was in the first 8 weeks of training without it. Best in Health!!!

Seems to work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those people who tend to be sensitive to Supplements that actually work. HMB has a good reputation for helping retain strength and muscle while cutting so I decided to give it a try. On my second bottle now so obviously I feel that it is doing something, if I think back to when I first started on it, my strength did not drop at all when I made major reductions to carb intake, and I clearly have been putting muscle on while cutting. I am not one to get placebos as I have been using supplements for over 20 years and am quite critical of them. In this case, I think it is worth trying for those wanting to drop body fat while building / maintaining muscle.

Saving muscle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 47 and have been on calorie restriction (1600 Kcal a day) for the last 6 months while dealing with weight gain due to a sluggish thyroid. Since I don't each much meat I was worried about losing muscle with such a strict diet of low calories and protein. Amazingly, I am actually making steady strength gains. A very underrated supplement that deserves more attention.

Best brand. Best price

Posted by lashez on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It can been hard to find HMB that is this high and a bottle that has enough capsules to make it affordable. That's why I buy this brand

Excellent

Posted by danarm on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For me the effect is much better than BCAA or Leucine. I take 9 g per day, and it suppresses my appetite big time! Helps me a lot with dieting. HMB activates mTOR. When mTOR is activated in the stomach wall, the stomach secretes a lot less ghrelin (the hunger hormone), so you feel satiated... In fact you get a large part of the effect of bariatric surgery (the lack of ghrelin) while paying a lot less money!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's good to use , give you the acids that your muscles you need I advise use it

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

continually taking it and you will be strong

Great for restitution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, and it seems like it helps with restitution. I take it first thing in the morning, right after training and right before bed with my other anabolic supplements. My restitution has improved drastically, and my performance improves every week. Great!

Necessary supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been lifting for about 4 years now.. I just added this supplement about 2 months ago and I am very pleased with the amount of lean muscle I have added with this supplement.. totally a staple in my supplement cabinet!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good