Full Feeling In the Morning

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried this first, before trying other protein shake. I must say, this the greatest, with oat inside, full feeling for morning shake. I make this as meal replacement for breakfast. No time to get proper meal.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is OK and I like to take in the morning before my training. I add fruit to it. It is well tolerated by me. I only wish they did not add sugar as it comes out too sweet. Overall, I recommend it, but it really depends on what you want it for....

Taste great and keeps me full!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a replacement for my breakfast or lunch as I can be quite busy at work and I would also like to watch my food intake. Taste great when mixed with skimmed milk though mixing it with water taste just fine but just a little muted on the taste. Been taking it for lunch and it does the job in keeping me feeling full till dinner time. I love it and would order it again when I finish mine. Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product meets the requirement and the taste is good

good

Posted by BenGeeLU on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Good price

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients, but the taste is lacking, will stick to my regular brand that I get here on iHerb. Just thought I would give this a try, but will not buy again.

good but