Great product

Posted by ikmenos on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is very good

nice and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Provides extra energy and fiber makes me feel fuller longer. Like the taste. I mix it with some frozen berries or Ovaltine in my 'Magic Bullet'.

Good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, but the Vanilla one (without oats) is pretty much better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has to be one of the best tasting whey products that I have ever tasted. I take it as a drink, or very often eat it dry . . . for those of you that like to feel that they have " eaten " something! It has a great spec., filling, & is ideal if you don't have much time in the mornings, or as a quick lunch. Another ON product that can be highly recommended . . . I note that one reviewer described the taste as " bad " - how different we all are, as I still, after some time, maintain that this whey protein is still one of the tastiest that I have used.

h

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

muito bom

my new favourite

Posted by jessmorganz on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tasty! but not very thick at all. And I LOVE that there are NO artificial sweeteners or preservatives in it. I am definitely going to be a repeat buyer, its so hard to find a decent artificial sweetener free protein meal powder.

Good content, didn't like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tasted bad mixed with water.

great taste with no artificial flavors.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste with no artificial flavors and without the artificial sweetners.

The best whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many whey products in the past, however most are full of artificial sweeteners. This is not. It's a no fuss, delicious powder that dissolves 99%, even when just stirring it into water. Add the oats and it's a great boost.

Seems pretty good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking it, so its too early for me to determine its benefits, i expect it to be an excellent product for weight loss and muscle build up , though.

1 2