Great product

Posted by ikmenos on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is very good

nice and creamy

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Provides extra energy and fiber makes me feel fuller longer. Like the taste. I mix it with some frozen berries or Ovaltine in my 'Magic Bullet'.

Good, but...

Posted by 4733759794600970959 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, but the Vanilla one (without oats) is pretty much better.

h

Posted by 5435034110217861786 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

muito bom

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has to be one of the best tasting whey products that I have ever tasted. I take it as a drink, or very often eat it dry . . . for those of you that like to feel that they have " eaten " something! It has a great spec., filling, & is ideal if you don't have much time in the mornings, or as a quick lunch. Another ON product that can be highly recommended . . . I note that one reviewer described the taste as " bad " - how different we all are, as I still, after some time, maintain that this whey protein is still one of the tastiest that I have used.

my new favourite

Posted by jessmorganz on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tasty! but not very thick at all. And I LOVE that there are NO artificial sweeteners or preservatives in it. I am definitely going to be a repeat buyer, its so hard to find a decent artificial sweetener free protein meal powder.

Good content, didn't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2803186 on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tasted bad mixed with water.

The best whey

Posted by 5637887640126836821 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many whey products in the past, however most are full of artificial sweeteners. This is not. It's a no fuss, delicious powder that dissolves 99%, even when just stirring it into water. Add the oats and it's a great boost.

Oats & Whey

Posted by 5104898303979151540 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good meal replacement. ON always has high quality products, and it's quite long lasting too. Unfortunately it's not good for people who are sensitive to milk products. I liked the product and the taste is alright, but I didn't like the way it made me feel. This is probably really great for people who don't get major stomach pain from whey.