Help

Opti-Men Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I assume these are good due to the level of ingredients being not over or under compounded. However, I do not 'feel' any difference. I assume they are doing what they should. Old recommendations were to avoid vitamin suppliments and eat right and one will get what they need, then 'they' said, maybe with the typical American diet, vitamins may be beneficial, now 'they' say no as you consume too much with diet and suppliments. There are limits on fat soluable vitamins; like D and E. Mega vitamins are to be avoided. Too much A is bad for the liver, K creates clots, Niacin is hard on the liver, beta carotene can turn you yrllow or orange. These ingredients seem reasonable, the pills are large, require 2-3 a day, taste bad. But I'll keep taking them and see how I feel. They do not seem any better than Kirkland Signature Vitamins (compare to Centrum) that are once a day, so far. I will update but be aware 'everything in moderation', including moderation. What is recommended today is often found bad over time. I am a doctor and I am skeptical of additives and changes to nature. Vitamins may be natural, but so is the most toxic poison in the world; botox. Natural does not mean safe.

the best

Posted by leandroluisbremm on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it´s the best mix of nutrient of the world...

Great product and Best Shop.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product already used before and had recommended to all, referring to shop the best I've ever had the opportunity to purchase my order arrived in exactly 10 days too fast for an international purchase. Thank Iherb.com

It is the best choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Сheap and excellent quality.

Best vitamins

Posted by saulius1977 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product and can say that it's the best one for me. It gives me a couple of energy for training. It containts all necessary vitamins and minerals for hard training. SIDE EFFECT: I can say only about one side effect - your urina will take a yellow colour. CONCLUSION: This is one of the bes Multivitamins, that I been taking and that I recommend to people who are looking for a good Multivitamins.

Awesome Vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multivitamin complex i ever tried! After 2 weeks i feel myself great,mood is always fine! Highly recommended!

Feeling better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm felling better. My pee got yellow neon color.

Best Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For those who workout this is the best multivitamin that exist

from Brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product!

opti men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great multi vit out there