So far so good!

Posted by SofiaM on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these vitamins about a week ago, so it's probably too early to talk about long-term effect, but I can feel the difference already! Lately, I've been feeling too drained and tired throughout the day and could barely get up in the morning (post-winter perhaps??). After taking 1 capsule daily (not even 2!!!), I feel more alive and actually have energy so the thought of a morning run does not scare me anymore. I feel more strength in my muscles, which is great for my yoga practice, too. I can hold challenging asanas longer, and I don't feel like I'm about to collapse on my mat!!! So far, I'm very impressed with these vitamins and will update my review further down the road.

Amazing! Second time on Opti-Men

Posted by 5367354858212551903 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a triathlete, I consider this multivit as one of the basics of my daily supplementation. The viri-blend effects are amazing. I do recommend!

Every woman needs this product!

Posted by desertanddates on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these pills, they have agnus castus in them which helps my hormonal imbalance. 3 months after taking these pills I started growing lots of new hairs and my nails were strong for the FIRST time in my life. I have ordered more than 20 of these for myself and friends since and was never disappointed.

didn't work for me

Posted by 5074188269447987422 on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 23 and healthy, I took these to be more active but what happened is the opposite! It makes me tired with headache & pain in my stomach.. I'm better without it

Good Enough

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too many in 1 capsule, not sure of the result. Well, good enough.

Perfect multivit

Posted by 4636017253845483928 on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

THis does turn your pee bright green but there is nthing to be alarmed about. It's rather value for money too. Its content is excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1609705 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Womens Multi

Posted by Reviewer2103692 on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has all the vitamins that we've been told we need. Great supplement.

Great!

Posted by 4860464669023052013 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel like... more energy!

Good

Posted by 5037518094257865901 on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are very good, they do turn your pee yellow (because of body excess of riboflavine, note: this is not harmful in any way). I fully recommend it.