THAT'S SO FAST! AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. :D

Posted by SimonWoo on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was so fast, you know,I live in the mainland of China, but it just took a week to put the goods into my hands. That's amazing! THANKS! And the flavour of this platinum hydrowhey is great, I love it so much! Although it contains lower sugar and cholesterol and seems much easier to be absorbed, I do not recommend it to someone who gets whey at his/her first time, it's a little expensive, cost-effetive I mean.:) Well, the effect of this hydrowhey is still unknown to me, cauz this is just my first drink as well, but i believe that it will help me get much more well-built complemented with my everyday exercise. :D

Disaster!!!!!!!

Posted by 4832771225235716987 on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product was perfect but its useless to buy from this site. It took 4 weeks for delivery and the product cost was INR 8000 and I ended paying additional 5200 towards duty and handling charges.literally a worst experience would not recommend any one those site.!!!!!!!

Awesome product.

Posted by 5495136757351849045 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, very easy to mix and does not feel heavy in your stomach. ON has nailed it once again. Strongly recommend it!

Really good product!

Posted by 4880128572771149160 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best whey protein I've ever had!There's a lot of protein/scoop compared to other whey protein. Very fast shipping and customer service.

Internal seal always detached and sits under cap

Posted by 5006972365977483044 on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Optimum Nutrition products in big containers always have internal seal detached and sits under cap - so i think there is time to do something with packaging technology :)

Nice

Posted by 5047398255825797846 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice

good whey

Posted by 4689381904384966226 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this whey is one of the best in market, this Turbo chocolate flavor is sickening.

good

Posted by 5563918299899223670 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful. But why high price ?

Excellent product

Posted by 5207969492233856221 on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This HydroWhey is very good for my purpose. I really appreciate the achieved results. Lost weight and get more muscles, in a healthy way.

optimum platinum