Page 1 - Reviews - Optimum Nutrition, Protein Wafers, Chocolate Creme, 9 Packs, 1.48 oz (42 g) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Taste as good as ordinary wafers. Honestly calories is not extremely low as this is still snacks, but the texture is champion and I can’t imagine I’m actually eating protein snack. Suggestion: great if the portion per individual packing could be smaller, two wafers in one package is a bit too much as snacks

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I absolutely love these protein wafer bars. I got hooked on them after buying in a gas station! The texture and taste are absolutely perfect. I think the packaging is awesome with the two sets of the wafers. I tried other brands, but the optimum Nutrition wafer bars are the best, they taste good and don't leave a weird after taste. Great snack to eat on the go before or after expertise!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Is much much more expensive than other similar bars but is totally worth it. If you gave this to me without the packaging I would have thought it tasted largely like a regular chocolate wafer.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It is a regular wafers. With good quality ingredient as protein. It is good to have it after training. The taste is good and the bar is cut in half. It is easy to take.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

A bit pricey but you're paying for a very tasty and quality protein wafer. Should have ordered more than one box. The two wafers you get in each pack are a decent size and they don't have any weird artificial taste. Delicious.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I have had many protein bars and so far I have only found Musclenation protein bars good until I came across the ON chocolate wafers. They are light and taste really good. I ordered 4 packs and I'm so glad I did.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Light and airy wafers that taste really good. Decent size too but I do wish they had a tad bit more protein, or some fiber. Doesn't quite fill me up enough the way some protein bars can. Nevertheless, a good quality product!

Posted on May 4, 2022

It’s actually a good snack! But i got bored of its taste so fast. But I can’t deny that this protein bar helped me so much to close my calories/protien intake. I would buy it again.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

These wafers are really good, The texture is crispy and light.

86b0e2ba-072b-415d-af86-84bab573f500
Posted on May 30, 2022

Great taste and nutritions, differently going to order it again