These pills are GIANT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product - they work well and it's a great price however be warned these are probably the largest pills I have ever seen. If you have trouble swallowing pills they are not for you!

GIANT HORSE PILLS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can sometimes swallow these on a really good day. These tablets are HUGE!! I would recommend a different product.

Three stars only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good product from ON, but the only problem with these is that you require a 2" drain for a throat, to swallow them comfortably . . . but I got there in the end . . .

Certainly not so good as the BCAA powder

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this product together with my friend and we both noticed it does't really work regarding muscle repair and less muscle soreness, we used it over a period of 4 weeks. We do bodybuilding 4 times a week. A way better option is the Optimum Nutrition BCAA powder, that on the other hand does work pretty well. I suspect the highly pressurized tablets will not aid in optimal digestion of these 2222 tabs. Also check out my personal iherb account for more info.

Amino 2222

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping Great taste & Cheap

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, sorry my english, I am Brazilian. THANKS iHERB !! you the best!!

Big tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess the size of each tab is a good indication of how much product is in these bad boys... not easy to swallow though!

good ~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~good ~~

Pure Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is amazingly effective.

Amino 2222

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great choice! Product topnotch!