The best canker sore treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get serious canker sores a few times a year and they made me miserable for a couple of weeks each -- until I found cankermelts. They don't eliminate the sores completely, but they do lessen the pain and speed the healing. I had no relief at all before them. I do have trouble sticking them in my mouth, though, and sometimes I swallow them too soon.

Works brilliantly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use it before we sleep so it's less painful in the morning. Also useful after a meal to prevent annoying the sore.

Very Effective OTC mouth sore relief and healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These disks give me mouth sore pain relief in just a couple of hours. They also speed up healing tremendously. A sore that would have taken 10 days to heal will be 90% gone in only 2 days.

They work as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using CankerMelts to treat canker sores for about 8 months and Avamin Melts as a preventative for about 7 months. With the combination, I am getting far fewer canker sores, and when I do get them they are generally milder and heal up within a few days (vs. 10 or more days in the past).

First time I try this

Posted by mingyu on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my daughter's canker relieves day by day, not sting or irritating as other products do.

Cankers Melt Away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found that they do what they say. Used two on consecutive days and the problem just went away. Just a shame they aren't available in the UK.

Oral-Health, CankerMelts

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These have changed and are now more difficult to keep in place.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only works for 3 days.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

they don't stick well and don't melt well. Takes a long time. Better to just use perozide or mouthwash herbal

Worthless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These don't stick and are didn't help one bit. I get canker sores on my tongue. Waste of money.

1 2