Xylimelts for Cpap dry mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic dry mouth ever since I started on the Cpap machine 3 years ago which also caused dental problems. That is until I started with the xylimelt regimentation (one xylimelt in each cheek at bedtime) that was about ten months ago. Since then the dry mouth and tooth problem is gone. They really work and I would not be without them. I use them every night. Charles Hardy

OraHealth XliMelts(ORH-00072)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has been very difficult to find a product for dry mouth. There are mouthwashes, toothpaste, and gels. These either taste horrible or don't last very long. The XliMelts(ORH-00072) are easy to carry in a pocket and have a mild spearmint taste. They are so convenient to use before going to bed. There is no mess to deal with. Simply put 1-2 mints between your gum and teeth. I wake in the morning without that dry taste in my mouth. These mints do not cause cavities; are simple to use; and can be used as needed. XliMelts are still difficult to find in the stores. Your web site has been such a help. A few clicks on the keys and my order is filled and comes directly to my home. Thank you for your good service.

Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sleep apnea and wear a CPap mask to sleep. These discs have been a tremendous help for the dry mouth caused by the CPap machine. It is the only thing I have found that helps!

XyliMelts for dry mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these small discs that adhere to he insides of your mouth. They dissolve easily and I don't have to worry about choking on them. They really do stick without being uncomfortable. I have very dry mouth and these discs really help keep my mouth moist during the night without worrying about sugar damaging my mouth. I used to take sugar free cough drops during the night but hated the thought that I was ingesting aspartame every night. With Xylitol containing discs, I no longer worry.

XliMelts for Dry Mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I've not noticed any difference in dry mouth when using these. Perhaps they may help in preventing cavities.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Sjogrens syndrome with means that I suffer with an extremely dry mouth especially during the night. Previously I have woken many times needing to sip water, but since using this product I have had unbroken sleep. The delivery and service by iHerb was excellent too.

My nightime dry mouth problem is solved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whoever invented these should get a genius award! I had tried gels and sprays, which do not last for long in the mouth. These xylitol discs do exactly as advertised--they adhere to the inside of the mouth and slowly release at just the right rate to keep the mouth moist. I find they last 3-4 hours. I use on average 4 discs per night. Surprisingly, this has also helped my daytime dry mouth-not eliminated it, but it is much improved. I do not use these discs during the day, just at night. I am very happy with this product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband who had throat cancer and as a result of the treatments has dry mouth. He used to wake up during the night to get a drink of water.He uses two, one on each side of his mouth. Somehow, they stay in place and slowly dissolve. Since he has been using these, his mouth stays moist for most of the night. He is very pleased with how they work.

Xylitol in Time-Release Adhering Discs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for old people with dry mouth.

Xylimelts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

XyliMelts are wonderful for dry mouth. I'm sorry I didn't know about them sooner. B. Matkins