Waste of Money

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I sprayed on ants and it didn't do nothing, Vinegar and Dish Soap works better on ants. The bottle says that it repels for weeks, and it didn't work either. Cedarwood Oil is a good repellent.

Awesome product, especially with little kids around!

Posted by Reviewer2755545 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So glad I bought this. Shortly after it arrived and I used it for the first time, my son got into my cleaning cabinet for the first time. I noticed he had some droplets on his face, and I was horrified...but he had no reaction whatsoever, and it did not harm him at all. I learned 2 lessons: toddlers can work wonders in a split second, and buying non-toxic cleaners and pest control products is worth the effort in more ways than I had imagined. Thanks for a great product!

Orange Guard review...

Posted by Reviewer2151123 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi... I ordered two Orange Guard 32 oz. spray bottles back in April and only used one bottle, once...and no more ant problems. I don't think there's a whole lot more to say...Orange Guard WORKS! 5 stars, superior product. Bob M. New Hampshire

does not work well

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it just works on contact, and not well, I have a probl with ants, but did not kill them alla....I find a sliced lemon much more efficient than this! waste of money, and does nothimg to prevent ants from reappearing

only a little difference

Posted by Reviewer3045019 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never actually SEEN it kill a spider, but there are slightly fewer webs around in the corners of the house. It doesn't seem to be much use at all for the webs on our porch. It also leaves a sticky film on our hardwood floors when sprayed near them.

Useless nozzle & bottle

Posted by Reviewer3357370 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The bottle & nozzle simply useless, starts dripping all over my hand once I start to spray. Don't know how efficient it is against insects as it's impossible to spray, need to transfer into another bottle first.

Couldn't be better

Posted by Reviewer2976559 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Orange Guard kills on contact, is safe, and smells good too.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2856567 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price and low shipping. It smells so good, I even spray a little, just because.

Ants crawled on it. Skip it!

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Waste of money.

Worked. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helped rid insects, without nasty chemicals. Nice scent. Great size container, good price.

1 2 3