orangemate shipment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was a very satisfactory experience...Hope to do more business in the future

Orange Mate Mist Air Freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a remarkable product, like no other air freshener we have used. iHerb gave us a great price and quick delivery. Mason Lady, Rochester Minn.

My wife and I love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really is a great product - we use it in both our bathrooms and in the kitchen. Definitely worth a try!

Odour control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product nice fresh zest will be a returning customer Season Greetings to all at iHerb

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It sprays into a nice, fine mist and really does a great job of eliminating odors

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All natural, pleasant and effective. Will definitely repurchase.

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this spray covers up all bad smells, I use it in the room where i have 6 guinee pigs, the orange smell stays a long time and even spreads through the hallway into other areas, it is strong and effective!

My Favorite

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells refreshing with natural orange fragrance. Orange is my favorite, but I like lime and lemon too. Clears the air very fast too.

SO DELICIOUS SMELLING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This entire line of products is the greatest! They smell heavenly and they really do eliminate unwanted odors, instead of just trying to cover them up! We had some garbage in the garage with old chicken in it (if you know the smell I am referring to, there is nothing like it--absolutely GROSS!!) and some javelina got into it and spread it all around! I grabbed a can of the lime spray that I had on hand and squirted the garage several times and the smell was gone! I didn't think anything could kill that smell, but sure enough...

No More Sneezing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Orangemate for my bathroom doesn't make me sneeze like other products. I have given this product away as a father's day gift, as my son loves it so much. (and so does his wife!) It is so natural and refreshing. Love the product in all the fruity scents.

1 2 3 4