Six Star Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It smells so fresh! Like the actual astragalus plant. I have had other brands this is the best. Also I was exposed to a norovirus. I took this immediately and dodged the bullet. I take four times a week continuously for immune strength. End of January still no cold or flu bug and I am confident my good health will continue.

Uncertain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The onject of the tabs is to stop or reverse DNA degeneration. It is a long term exercise, and as such, I am unable to comment as yet.

Excellent quality

Posted by HealthandWellness on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this astragalus is excellent. Best effect when taken on an empty stomach in the morning with warm water before breakfast. Its therapeutic effects is felt half an hour later. Good for the immune system and general well-being.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it to lower my blood pressure.... but i take two servings a day and (6 capsules) and make it into a tea by removing the powder from the capsule and adding it to almost boiling water for 10 minutes...as far as i know it needs to be made into a tea in order for the active compiound to be relased from the plant cell...all chinese add it to boiling water Anyway its great to find an organic astrlagus grown in the USA as you cant trust organic from China

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality , good price,but i think one must use it for a short cure , a few weeks only , otherwise it can fatigue you if you don't have a healthy diet to begin with as astragalus uses ressources from your body.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice easy to swallow capsules. Affective and pleaseing. Thank you for the wild harvest as this is good for our Earth.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We found this to be a very good product,

astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont get sick anymore

Oregon's Wild Harvest produces quality products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Astragalus along with eating a healthy diet for the immune system. I believe this helps me stay well. Only one sore throat in over 5 years. Oregon's Wild Harvest is a great source for astragalus.

Boost my immume system to fight off sinus infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Whenever I start to feel I am coming down with sinus infection adding these to daily routine for several days help prevent having to use antibiotics. I also flush my sinuses with saline several times daily to remove irritants. This has worked like a charm now for several years for me. Wild Harvest has highest potency at best price available and great quality.

1 2