this works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

getting the right black cohosh is important. Only Cimicifuga racemosa will relieve premenstrual and/or menopausal symptoms. I've found that Oregon's Wild Harvest brand to be highly effective and safe. I've used this brand for over 1 year and highly recommend it. It has eliminated my headaches, hot flashes, night sweats and I sleep well again. Also it has balanced my hormones so I have less irritability and mood swings. In other words it's given me my life back again!

Black Cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using black cohosh for years for hot flashes. The worst I have ever gotten is a "warm" flash about 1 x day since using.

Turning Down the Heat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this in combination with several other items to treat some pretty serious hot flashes (progesterone cream, Vitamin E, Black Kohosh and Primrose Oil), and while they haven't gone away entirely, there is a huge improvement (down from 10 a day to maybe 3 or 4). Definitely going to keep taking this combination. I've only been taking for about three weeks, so maybe further improvements are coming!

Good for hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 52 and have been suffering from hot flashes for the past few years. I've tried lots of herbal remedies and some of them have worked very well, but all of them lose their efficacy after a while and I have to find something else--it seems I need to keep my body guessing or it adjusts to the new status quo and starts flashing again. This one stopped working for me after a while as well, and I went back to having 20-30 hot flashes a day where I'd be burning hot and soaked with sweat all of a sudden and it was driving me crazy. I started on this product and it didn't seem to be helping, but when I first started taking it, it worked really well and I was down to maybe 1-2 hot flashes a day. I will definitely go back to this product after I've taken a few other ones.