Ginger is perfect for headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After trying many natural remedies for my headaches, I have been able to settle on ginger. I went from over the counter migraine pills to just ginger! If I feel a headache coming on I take two capsules and it works every time. It seems that ginger can also help control mood swings and even out temperament. After two bottles I can say that this is true for me also.

Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a reasonable cost. Helps control dizziness along with a prescribed medication. The combined usage prevents sudden(unknown cause)attacks of vertigo.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it a lot. Helps with nausea and indigestion! My husband said that it worked when he had some indigestion and discomfort as well. Love that it's organic and Gluten free.

allergy relieved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been having serious allergy every spring and fall seasons before taking Ginger. However, after he only takes the ginger pills 4 days and 3 pills a day, the symptoms of allergy such as eye itches and running nose disappeared,and now he keeps taking the ginger pill everyday to maintain the healthy body system.

Ginger- Oregon's Wild Harvest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing Oregon's Wild Harvest brand products for about a year now, and I love the quality of the product. iHerb offers a great value for this brand's products. I highly recommend both this brand and purchasing from iHerb, as they are a pleasure to do business with.

I like this product

Posted by EddieLaw on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural smell. Cheap price when compare with similar products. It helps when I feel minor indigestion, headache or nausea. But don't expect it helps when you got serious symptoms.

This made my gastritis worse! But good for those who don't have that problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking ginger tea and adding the powder to my chicory and other beverages an dall was fine. Then I tried this! I don't know what's in it apart from ginger but it is really super strong. I took one after dinner and it woke me up later in the night - the taste and sensation of ginger in my throat, rushing up from my stomach. My head was buzzing. It was actually scary. It felt as if my stomach was about to explode. Let's just say it is way too strong for me. It must be a very good quality product and perhaps the powder I take normally is average, so this is hard to rate. For gastritis I'd give it zero because it made things worse. Still in pain 24 hours later. For digerstion and circulation I'd give it a 5. So I'm giving it a 3.