High-kavain kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

Had swollen eye bags when woke up

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried once for sleep. Still woke in 4-5 hrs & had under eye bags. Hard on liver? I never have under eye swelling.

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

good kava product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

Kava Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

Doesn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this kava root for four days know, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiety nor does it relaxes me. I do not feel anything at all, even after taking three capsules at a time. Very disappointing, since kava is said to be the best herb/supplement for anxiety.