Lemon Balm

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lemon Balm works pretty good for calming stress.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Take this before going to bed along with lots of Mag bisglycinate and calming amino acids

helps relax gut

Posted by freeradicle on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from chronic gut dysbiosis and impaired digestion and this helps calm my gut after eating. This is a good quality supplement which retains the taste of fresh lemon balm. Oregon's Wild Harvest's website indicates it is grown on their own organic farm which seems to have very high standards

Used daily.

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Favorite for centering and calm when life is hectic.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help me relax when I wake in the middle of the night. It seems to help, but not as much as lemon balm tea. This product helps me have a more positive outlook.

Eases me right to sleep!

Posted by 5476112214921635222 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I trust Oregon's Wild Harvest as a brand. The Lemon Balm has not disappointed me in any way. I take three capsules about an hour before bedtime, and they help me relax and fall asleep more easily. I have taken them during the day, but I don't take three at once. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a natural way to ease into sleep!

Helps them sleep

Posted by 5481571850836931257 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wife and daughter use this product to help them get a full and restful sleep.

Powerful Lemon Balm

Posted by 5046136511425668345 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I have found this product to be quite powerful. Bought mainly for my wife, who gets restless-legs-syndrome, she finds that the occasional Lemon Balm use does the trick for those times when her body aclimatises to her prescribed dopamine agonist and they therefore do not work. For myself, I find that, on those occasions when I have trouble sleeping, that they work well without noticeable 'hangover' on the following day.

Very sedated after 1 pill.

Posted by 4617364190892531457 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking 1 pill I was wiped out and forced to sleep or 2 hours. I took it at 2pm. Left very groggy. It flooded my brain with GABA. I don't understand how people are saying that they can take 4 pills and it not take an effect?!

No noticable effect on me.

Posted by 5485964015324597855 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tried 2 bottles and went upto 4-5 capsules at one time. No noticeable effect on me.