Lemon Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lemon Balm works pretty good for calming stress.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Take this before going to bed along with lots of Mag bisglycinate and calming amino acids

helps relax gut

Posted by freeradicle on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from chronic gut dysbiosis and impaired digestion and this helps calm my gut after eating. This is a good quality supplement which retains the taste of fresh lemon balm. Oregon's Wild Harvest's website indicates it is grown on their own organic farm which seems to have very high standards

relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help me relax when I wake in the middle of the night. It seems to help, but not as much as lemon balm tea. This product helps me have a more positive outlook.

Very sedated after 1 pill.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking 1 pill I was wiped out and forced to sleep or 2 hours. I took it at 2pm. Left very groggy. It flooded my brain with GABA. I don't understand how people are saying that they can take 4 pills and it not take an effect?!

Used daily.

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Favorite for centering and calm when life is hectic.

IBS

Posted by Lady Lalia on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good at relaxing the terrible cramping pain received when I'm suffering from IBS.

Eases me right to sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I trust Oregon's Wild Harvest as a brand. The Lemon Balm has not disappointed me in any way. I take three capsules about an hour before bedtime, and they help me relax and fall asleep more easily. I have taken them during the day, but I don't take three at once. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a natural way to ease into sleep!

Helps them sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wife and daughter use this product to help them get a full and restful sleep.

Powerful Lemon Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I have found this product to be quite powerful. Bought mainly for my wife, who gets restless-legs-syndrome, she finds that the occasional Lemon Balm use does the trick for those times when her body aclimatises to her prescribed dopamine agonist and they therefore do not work. For myself, I find that, on those occasions when I have trouble sleeping, that they work well without noticeable 'hangover' on the following day.

1 2