Great Mixture for Relaxation and Calming

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It's a very good combination of herbs that help me calm down and well as sleep better when used in combination with sleep herbs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1730694 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Really helped with my sleeping, and I'm pretty sure it helped me bulk up a little at the gym by letting my muscles relax more.

Simple relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2892023 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this for its simplicity and versatility. I can use it to help me sleep or for sore muscles, tension headaches, or cramps. I use it in combination with turmeric, ginger, white willow or holy basil depending on what purpose I'm using it for.

Absolutely Effective

Posted by 5647499504006265298 on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having no cartilage in my knee, this is the only thing that takes the pain away.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1072794 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of muscle aches and will not take any kind of RX muscle relaxant and this sure does the trick with no brain and/or after effects.

Good combination for price.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works good.

So glad to have found this

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is so wonderful for me. I take it around 4am in the morning and seems to start working around 5:30, I have anxiety every morning and this is very helpful. It works for about 2 and 1/2 hours for me . It also has scullcap which is very helpful in keeping estrogen down when I have pms. It has a very relaxing feeling, but not drowsy, although one time I combined this with calm forte and I was too drowsy to drive!

Felt sick

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt sick and could not take any longer. Mild nausea every time after i took it. I took similar products before without adverse reactions. It does its job and relaxes. However, i can't recommend it.

best for sleep only

Posted by 5172108502126869765 on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only sleeping pills. Not for muscles.

Overall disappointment

Posted by 5386739721276448895 on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping that the proprietary blend of whole herbs would work to relax my muscles and, mayhaps, help me to sleep. So much for hoping !!! For me, innocuous - entirely. Thus, completely disappointed.