Absolutely Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having no cartilage in my knee, this is the only thing that takes the pain away.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of muscle aches and will not take any kind of RX muscle relaxant and this sure does the trick with no brain and/or after effects.

Great Mixture for Relaxation and Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It's a very good combination of herbs that help me calm down and well as sleep better when used in combination with sleep herbs.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Really helped with my sleeping, and I'm pretty sure it helped me bulk up a little at the gym by letting my muscles relax more.

Simple relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this for its simplicity and versatility. I can use it to help me sleep or for sore muscles, tension headaches, or cramps. I use it in combination with turmeric, ginger, white willow or holy basil depending on what purpose I'm using it for.

So glad to have found this

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is so wonderful for me. I take it around 4am in the morning and seems to start working around 5:30, I have anxiety every morning and this is very helpful. It works for about 2 and 1/2 hours for me . It also has scullcap which is very helpful in keeping estrogen down when I have pms. It has a very relaxing feeling, but not drowsy, although one time I combined this with calm forte and I was too drowsy to drive!

Good combination for price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works good.

Works well to help to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I know I have a big day the following day I take two of these when I go to bed and it helps me sleep. The only downside is the smell of the tablets....not pleasant!

Felt sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt sick and could not take any longer. Mild nausea every time after i took it. I took similar products before without adverse reactions. It does its job and relaxes. However, i can't recommend it.

best for sleep only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only sleeping pills. Not for muscles.

1 2