Great source of vitamin C with no nasty fillers

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great source of vitamin c and you get the added bonus of the spirulina. This is a bioavailable vitmin C (meaning you absorb more of it instead of just peeing it out). I love that it doesn't have fillers and binders and a bunch of other nasty stuff we don't need! great product!

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer2679327 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My holistic MD was impressed that the organic herb was unprocessed. Not only does it provide vitamin C but it is also great for detox. Much cheaper than at my local store.

Queen of C-vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1319384 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste is kind of bitter, but otherwise I am very satisfied with the product. I just quickly swallow it with water!

My Eyesight is better Not sure

Posted by gloriakwai on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have consumed this product with Pycnogenol for about 2 weeks, I feel an improvement in sight.

Amla-C Plus

Posted by Reviewer2751322 on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are easy to swallow and in low doses so you can control the amount of vitamin c you take. I haven't noticed a difference between this product and other vitamin c products though.

This is the real vitamin C

Posted by Happy2live on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After using much of vitamin c in synthetic form (acsorbine acid) we decided to use real vitamin C and after reading the book of Dr. Brian Clement (Supplements exposed). When i am tired, i just take two or three tablets and within minutes i am fit!!! Amla C is one of the best form of vitamin C because your body takes everything. We love it!

highly recommended

Posted by wicked72 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best "vitamin C" I have ever tried. Recommended to anyone even if the price is higher, but this is a different dimension than the traditional "Vitamin C"?

WAPF brand

Posted by GAQ880 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get this because it is a whole food vitamin C supplement and was recomended by the weston a price foundation.

Great c vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1123880 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps my imune system during The winter !

Prefer it in capsule form

Posted by Reviewer2976665 on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smell a bit and dissolve quickly when swallowing them.

1 2 3 4